Thursday, August 20, 2009

about me

I've always had a love for art, whether it be decor, crafts, or painting, to express my creative side. When I found out two of my dear friends were expecting their first babies, I knew I wanted my gifts to be that something special. Something personalized, something different to celebrate being a new mom with their wonderful new blessing. After I saw their baby bedding, I knew exactly what that something special would be.  I customized wooden letters in their girls' names to match their baby bedding. From there, Alphabet Soup Designs was born.

I love creating one of a kind baby décor to compliment just about any nursery bedding and being able to provide that something unique for such a special event.  

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'm s excited for you... When you are on Oprah talking about Alphabet Soup, don't forget to remember the little people! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site looks AMAZING! So excited and proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you had embarked on something like this! AWESOME!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will pray for your sucess. And when I have grandchildren, I will put in an order.

    ReplyDelete